[op_liveeditor_element data-style=””][text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left”]
Refund and Rescheduling Policy:
Your fee covers the class, course materials, and range fees. Your registration fee is non-refundable. If something comes up and you need to reschedule and take a later course, let us know as soon as possible. Our policy is that if we are able to replace your spot with another student before the course starts, you may reschedule for a future course at no extra cost. However, if we do not get enough notice and are unable to replace your spot, we will charge a $100 rescheduling fee for you to reschedule for a future class. We normally sell out our courses three weeks in advanced, so the more notice you give us, the better. With inclement weather conditions, do not assume we are cancelled – we will most likely be continuing with our class unless we give everyone written notice via email. Failure to attend due to inclement weather without us cancelling the class via email will result in a $100 rescheduling fee.
Failure of the Written Exam or Shooting Qualifier:
The written exams are open note. If you fail the written exam during the course, as a courtesy, we will let you retake the course one time at no extra charge. If you fail the shooting qualifier at the range, we will grant you a second attempt right then and there. Should you fail the second attempt, we will extend to you unlimited future attempts at a later scheduled qualifier at our range at no charge – so no pressure with the shooting qualification 🙂
Unsafe Student Ejection Policy:
Miami Shooters Club has a PERFECT safety record – and we plan to keep it that way. We reserve the right to ask anyone not observing the safety rules, not displaying the appropriate attitude, or under the influence of controlled substances to leave the classroom and/or range with no refund. Our student’s safety is our top concern – and this policy has been put in place to protect you.
Liability Waiver and Prohibitive Persons:
Students will be required to fill out a liability waiver and sign a statement certifying they are the following:
• ARE over 18 years of age (if under 18, legal guardian must sign the waiver and register and attend the course alongside minor)
• ARE a United States citizen or Permanent Legal Resident (Green Card)
• Are NOT a convicted felon that has not been annulled or pardoned
• Are NOT under indictment in any court for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year
• Are NOT a fugitive from justice
• Are NOT using or are addicted to any unlawful controlled substances
• Are NOT adjudicated as a mental defective or have been committed to any mental institution.
• Are NOT under a court order restraining you from harassing, stalking, or threatening somebody
• Have NOT have been discharged from the military under dishonorable conditions
• Have NOT renounced their United States citizenship
• Have NOT been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence
Late Class Attendance Policy:
Students must be on time for their course. If you are more than 30 minutes late you will have to pay a $100 rescheduling fee for a future class – unless you have written permission from Miami Shooters Club.
If you have questions, feel free to call or text us at 305-551-0100 or email us at info@MiamiShooters.com[/text_block][/op_liveeditor_element]